Welcome to Sirach Acupuncture
We are here to help you from your physical, emotional and spiritual problem.
Whenever it bothers your life, you can call or stop by our clinic to solve it. Acupuncture have been used for diverse disease over 5,000 years because it has been working for patients.
We will try to do our best for helping you.
We are located at 1300 W 155th St., Suite 102, Gardena, CA 90247 in Gardena Valley Medical Center behind Vons market.
Telephone number to reach us is (310) 986-2011.
- Anti-inflammatories may aggravate Covid-19
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) by CDC
- COVID-19 vs. Flu
- What is Coronavirus?
- Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- Pain relief without drugs
- Opioid Alternative: Try Acupuncture Instead of Addictive Prescription Pain Killers
- ACUPUNCTURE FOR OPIOID ABUSERS
- Acupuncture used as a weapon to fight opioid crisis
- A Visual Guide to Acupuncture by Medical Doctor
- Acupuncture for easing the side effects of Cancer treatment
- Cancer Patients May Benefit from Acupuncture to Relieve Fatigue, Anxiety
- Acupuncture May Actually Work for Pain After All
- Acupuncture for Parkinson’s Disease - New Research
- Acupuncture Provides True Pain Relief in Study
- Acupuncture, Chakras and Cancer Treatment
- Acupuncture for Kid?
- Hospitals Offer Alternative Treatments: Acupuncture
- Acupuncture : Pre and Post Surgery
- Hospitals Offer Alternative Treatments: Acupuncture, Yes; Ginkgo, No
- Renowned Acupuncturist Speaks at Irritable Bowel Disease Patient Education Conference, UC, Irvine- Many Health-Care Workers Have Turned to Alternative Medicine
- Relieve Pain: Does Acupuncture Work?
- Alternative medical services growing at U.S. hospitals
- Some Turning To Acupuncture For Allergy Relief
- Relieving Stress With Acupuncture
- Health Matters: Using Acupuncture for Side Effects of Chemotherapy
- Public Health Initiatives Bring Acupuncture to Natural Disaster Survivors